JustCallMe Norman

'Bang for buck along with good quality, is: Goodman. They are the second
largest residential hvac supplier in the nation. I installed a 92%
Goodman furnace in my own home 2 years ago along with 13 seer A/C unit
..and both have worked flawlessly. Goodman doesnt do all the advertising
that Carrier , Trane, And Lennox does...so, you save alot in advertising
Frankly, i think Carrier is over-rated , Trane is a glorifed G.E.
unit, and Lennox isnt anything special. I think they have the public
duped with their relentless advertising .
If you want a pleated 6" thick filter media, go with either Spaceguard
2200 or Honneywells version. Both are good.'

You just dont have a clue, do you? =A0 After installing your own
equipment, perhaps you'll tell us how you measured the Total External
Static pressure and what it is. Please tell us what the pressure drop is
across your evaporator coil and also your filter. Post the total supply
air and total return air cfm's you've measured, and how many btu's your
13 seer system is ACTUALLY delivering.
=A0=A0Post for us the amount of btu's your furnace is REALLY producing,
not what's listed on the furnace nameplate. If you had even the tiniest
of clues, you'll post for us what the System Efficiency really is, not
the number stamped on the box. You can't because you dont have a clue.

ME: I have a VERY good clue on whats going on ; i dont need to tell
you all the things such as ESP , Evaporator pressure drop, et al.... I
did a load calculation on my home, looked at the duct system carefully,
and i selected equipment size based on that ; it works flawlessly like
i said. Too bad if i hurt your feelings concerning Trane Brand --- it is
nothing but overpriced junk. The last couple Trane furnaces i installed
were problematic right out of the box. Nothing but glorified G.E.
complete with whistling draft inducers , over controlled furnaces , very
special OEM parts, and a near retail price for me as a Contractor. They
are nothing but Marketing Pros who dupe the Contractor and the Consumer
from different angles. At least Carrier offers a Steak Program when you
get duped by them !