Silvan

Tim Douglass wrote:

the most minor of service on the car - mostly because I've already got
several 5 gallon pails of used oil lying around. I never seem to get
around to putting it into 1 gallon jugs and taking it down to the
recycling depot. All the other recycling is either curbside pickup or

I just did it, FINALLY, when one of my jugs sprung a leak somehow and got
oil all over the place.

I have no idea how much liquid one of those cat litter jugs hold, but I'd
say 1.5 to 2 gallons, probably. I had about 30 of them. It took me half
the day to pour all of them into the hole.

at the drop-site just across the road. Only oil has to travel to the
far side of town.

Not worth it.

Yeah, can't just pour it on the driveway anymore.

Um. Not that I ever did that.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/