Harold & Susan Vordos

"doo" wrote in message
oups.com...
snip-----

he had also previouly driven ten
miles out of his way to go to the John Deere dealer and found that he
didn't want to BUY the part, 'cause they wanted a whopping SIX BUCKS
for it. I didn't even get a thank you or a soda.
Some people are just way too cheap ... and since then I refuse to do
freebies for people who can't perform a service that I may someday
need.

Ron

Good on ya', mate. What these suckers do is take the money out of your
pocket and stick it in theirs. They don't give a damn what it costs, so
long as they're not paying the tab. I'm more than happy to help a friend,
or a total stranger, for that matter, but when they find that I can make a
¼-20 screw and expect me to do it instead of them buying it for a dime, I
tend to get tight jaws.

Harold