Tom McMahon

Much thanks to Patriarch for clearing up a lot of things by posting
the link to the Anti-Faq.

As a newbie who finally got around to organizing his tiny workshop,
and wondering if a table saw would even work in there, I was much
relieved to know that there was no reason to drop thousands of dollars
on so-called "quality" equipment. Maybe I'll give my Sears card a good
workout.

Also, the frivolity of doing dove-tail joints finally became clear to
me. So much money, so much detail. I'm working on a way to fake the
look of dovetail with my dremel. Nobody will notice. And all the more
time for beer drinking in front of the tube.

For those of you who are still wasting their time and money with
meaningless and endless fiddling, this faq will change your life:

http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking...aq.html#sect11