Jay Pique

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:27:33 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Charlie Self wrote:

Generally, I agree with your observations, until you reach the above. The
planes I've had with plastic knobs--rear totes were fine--all had raised
seams, and after a bit of use, I could always tell what was wrong with
them. Or my hand could.

Fortunately knobs are easy enough to turn that even a 10 year old can do
it.

Oh boy, if you can keep him interested in turning at that age, I have
no doubt he'll become exceptional. There's just something about
learning at that age.

(He did, too. I need to remember to yank off the knob I turned myself and
put the one he did on there. I had to clean it up a little to make it
suitably smooth for my poor widdle delicate fingers, but he nailed the
shape.)

Excellent. Enjoy!

JP