Rich

BUT!
I have a corrupted file, somewhere.
Tomorrow, I will try to figure out how to re-download some of the .rar
files with Forte and see if I can salvage this out. I've got MANY hours
into this project at this time. All this because I bought a new HF lathe!

Should be no problem. I also had a corrupted file. What you need is to
download PAR2, a program that repairs downloaded files. You should
have in your directory files xxxxx.1+2.PAR2, or some such.

Download par2 from par2.net, and run it. Try QuickPar for windows, I
have not tried it as I do not use windows. Par2 will repair it.

If you get very stuck, I can mail you a copy.

Mr. i ...
I thank you!
I have learned a bunch about .rar files and ebooks and stuff.
I'm afraid I had a corrupted file that I couldn't fix, and I accepted
Mr. Gently's offer of a zip file...
but it was a NICE trip, and I'm glad I went...
"Life is a process, not a destination..."
and I REALLY appreciate you trying to guide me...
AGAIN
I thank you... and wish you a 2005 filled with problems and solutions!

Rich