F. Hayek

In article ,
"F. Hayek" wrote:

I'm looking for a set with wire sizes, letter, and fractional. There are
a lot of 115pc sets a places like Northern tool and Amazon.com that I
suspect are substandard. What are some good brands to look for and where
should I look? I'd also like to get metric bits at some point. -- Fred

I forgot to add that I don't know exactly what kind of bits are best for
general metalworking. I assume that all the bits I'd be interested in
are high speed steel (hss) twist drills. I don't really understand the
coatings though. Cobalt, black oxide, titanium nitride? -- Fred