Joseph Meehan

dtbray wrote:
Once i have found a competent installer, which brand central ac do you
recommend? What brands do any HVAC boys have in your homes. I will
have the installer replace everything that needs to be replaced. The
previous owner had a Bryant plus80 gas furnace installed about 6 yrs
ago. My current sick ac is a 30yr old 3ton Amana. Bang for the
buck. Just like everyone else, I'm looking for value for money
spent. Oh, what media filter do you recommend, Honeywell,
AprilAire, ?

I can't offer you much advice for the AC unit, but I would suggest using
the better lines of the 3M Filtrite(sp?) filters and not bother with special
media filters.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math