JustCallMe Norman

Bang for buck along with good quality, is: Goodman. They are the second
largest residential hvac supplier in the nation. I installed a 92%
Goodman furnace in my own home 2 years ago along with 13 seer A/C unit
...and both have worked flawlessly. Goodman doesnt do all the
advertising that Carrier , Trane, And Lennox does...so, you save alot in
advertising . Frankly, i think Carrier is over-rated , Trane is a
glorifed G.E. unit, and Lennox isnt anything special. I think they have
the public duped with their relentless advertising .

If you want a pleated 6" thick filter media, go with either Spaceguard
2200 or Honneywells version. Both are good.