Larry Jaques

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:34:11 -0700, Mark & Juanita
calmly ranted:

Larry,

You sure you mean "Hoover" and not "Kirby"? Kirby is the brand
that is priced in the $1k + range and had all of those attachments that

Yeah, I just came to that conclusion myself.

came with it. Although they were OK vacs, they certainly were not worthy
of the price tag and I wouldn't be surprised that a number of them wind up
in Goodwill stores. I think the Looney Toons "Suckolux" was modeled after
the Kirby claims. They also usually came with a *very* pushy salesman, the
kind that gave door to door such a bad name.

That's them!

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites