Charles Morrill

On 2004-12-31 15:08:54 -0500, "F. Hayek" said:

I'm looking for a set with wire sizes, letter, and fractional. There
are a lot of 115pc sets a places like Northern tool and Amazon.com that
I suspect are substandard. What are some good brands to look for and
where should I look? I'd also like to get metric bits at some point. --
Fred

I waited until the 115 piece American made set went on sale at MSC.
Figured I'd keep some local folks in business...I've been happy with
it, but subsequently realized I don't know what "American made" really
means. Is it domestic? North American? South American? Oh well, I
really did try.

Chas Morrill