Glenn

Nope that is definately a different beastie than I was thinking of. Ours
had a MIL numer that starts with AM something but I never remember those
things I think I do have some knobs that will fit it but no shafts. The
knobs fit a 1/4" shaft and look like that anyway. Have 2 small allen head
screws to fasten them on.
Sorry bout the mix up. Those are newer than the ones we replaced with the
motorola amps.
Will be monday before I can look for the knobs.
Glenn

"Ignoramus25901" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:44:51 -0800, Glenn wrote:
I "think" what you have is an LPA for hooking to a GRT transmitter. The
civil version anyway. Uses a 4cx150 tube? If so I think I still have a
drawer full of the connectors. You threw me off with the 3 pin thing.
We
don't use em anymore cause we went solid state LPA. Anyway .. show me a
pic
I can compare as the mil part numbers don't always cross over to ours.
Same
function different number.

Thanks. If you have a meter selection knob, I will be delighted. I
have one broken one. I could obviously pay for one. That's the knob
under the LCD display. See

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/HarrisAmplifier/

This thing is funny, to power is up, besides hooking up the power
cable, I also need to apply 13.7 volts between connector 1 and 7 of
the serial port connector. See one of the pictures of this unit up and
running.

"Ignoramus25901" wrote in message

The part number of my connector is

MS3106A28-20S

I will now look for it.

Found something already at

http://www.aattech.com/numbers/newpa...3199/s3170.htm

It is $40 at

http://www.remelectronics.com/Search...cturerAbbr=BEN

Thanks to all, so far... Will look some more. Maybe for $40 I can
simply change the connector.