Dan_Musicant

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 04:35:13 GMT, "Tock" wrote:

:WalMart and most auto parts shops sell 5 gallon steel tanks intended to hold
:about 100 psi . . . you fill 'em up at the gas station, then when your car
:tire needs air, you use the attached hose to fill it up . . . Probably cost
:ya $25 or so.
:
:Evidently paintball guns use a 3000 psi nitrogen filled tank, I'll bet your
:acquaintance is using something like that. To refill, all ya need is a few
unces of liquid nitrogen . . .
:
o a search on eBay for AIR TANK and you'll see lots of possible options . .
:.
:
:-Tock

I think the smallest thing that was at Kragen Auto Parts was 2 gallon
and included a pump. Thing is, that's not as portable and stowable as a
small refillable tank. I wonder how many shots you get, though, before
the pressure dies.