Dave Hinz

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:53:44 GMT, Patriarch wrote:
Silvan wrote in
:

Upgrading is a PITA keeping up
with what class of this works with what type of that, and I don't
bother anymore. I bought my last two computer pre-assembled. Wuss.

Tuning handplanes is the badge of honor amongst these fellows.
Preassembled computers that upgrade their own software,

I'm updating my FreeBSD ports tree at the moment...

and handplanes that
were old when our fathers were born. Saws & chisels, too, if we can find
them.

I pick my battles these days.

Yup. I don't screw around with my computers at home nearly as much
as I used to, I'd rather spend time with the family or in the workshops.

Dave