Tim Douglass

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:56:53 GMT, "mark" wrote:

Strangely enough, I'm starting to look at a whole stack of antique
hand tools that way. I have been accumulating them from various
sources because people know I do woodworking and I just might be able
to use grandpa's old chest drill or whatever. Frankly I have no
interest in doing woodworking that way - too much of what I do is, of
necessity, outcome based. I don't even have a place to display them,
so they sit in boxes scattered hither and yon between attic storage,
two sheds and the garashop. I don't feel right selling them, but...

Trade ya a newly refurbished Rotozip tool for them.

Heh, heh. I may not plan on using them, but I *do* know what they are
worth.

Just cause I'm dumb doesn't mean I'm a sucker.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com