Roger Shoaf

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
Mark & Juanita wrote:
Yep, I could be a retired person, nope, can't afford to be a
retired person. :-( I do know that, as long as sufficient funds are
available to fund my habit, I would *not* be bored.

Is it Japan that designates certain people as National
Treasures? These are usually artists and artisans who
receive grants for just being and these grants allow them to
go on about their lives doing their works without the
pressures of *making a living*.

Me? I'm thinking that's one of the things wrong with this
country. That and the fact that I'd never be one of the
chosen few who would be paid to do the things I really like.

If you get elected President you get your salary for life plus other perks.