Alex

We just purchased the Discovery model. We have hardwood floors and tile
in the kitchen, bathrooms and foyer. So far it seems to be a miracle
for us. Last night before bed I placed the chairs of the dining room on
the diningroom table and blocked off the kitchen. We hit CLEAN and went
to bed. When we woke up this morning the dinning room area and adjacent
halls were cleaned with 95% accuracy. Of course, it did not get the
real hard to reach places, but did an excellent job on everything else.

This morining I swept out the hard to reach places in to the open area
of the room and let it loose. It cleaned with very good efficiency.
This will not mean that you will not have to vaccum or clean the floors
at all or ever, but it great for those that need a daily sweeping of
vacuuming because of lots of dust or dog hair. It keeps the house clean
of dog hair with only a few seconds of my time to set up the virtual
walls and hit the clean button leaving our home ready for unexpected
guests all the time.... good product and we suggest getting the
unconditional replacement insurance from Sharper Image so that you can
use it and use it and use it ...without the fear of it burning out.