PoP

Default **** Thames Valley or London Group meet on March 17th *****

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:32:09 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

Is it still like a pub though, or is it more like a bar in a hotel?

I could pop over there this weekend and scope it out.

I go there weekly for my business breakfast meetings, and bi-weekly
for Lions Club meetings.

It's an okay bar - I think it used to be two separate bars but is now
one big one. They do food (not sure about the evenings - but I think
they do because it's a hotel as well as a pub). Decent parking etc.

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....