Steve Knight

Hehehe. I got those planes fair and square for weeks of work on
a previous design incarnation of your website. Speaking of which,
the site is 2 years old now (date-stamped 2002.) It's time for a
new design, Steve. (I should talk, my site hasn't been updated in
that time, either. blush )

I think the design is ok but it sure needs some updating.

Ah, I can tell those are counterfit. They're already marked 2005 and
it's only 2004 now!

but they won't be finished till then so there (G)

Ooh, jointer planes? scritch, scritch, scritch Let's talk!
I still don't own a Normite jointer and I never really got
fully comfortable with that bigass oaken bastihd of your earliest
design.

these are really bigass. I have not finished one far enough to weight it yet but
they are going to be monsters.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes