Ed Huntress

"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:04:27 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

I am not even going into the post placing part.

No. I was emphasizing the need to do so.

Sorry, Nick, I really don't understand what you were asking. It's a little
too cryptic for my brain to follow.

Thanks for the explain anyway. It is important, becae as you said they
look the same.

I think you'll get your questions answered if you just look at one. As of a
year ago, 3M had illustrations of them on their website.

Zinc fumes are not vapor; they're suspended particulate. This is a
particulate mask with the ability to filter really fine stuff. That's all it
is. It isn't a vapor cannister or anything like that.

--
Ed Huntress