Greg O

"Mikepier" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it possible to add hot water baseboard heat off an
existing hot water heater I have in the basement? I thought I heard at
one time it can be done.

It is possible, but against code in most areas to use a potable water for
heating too. During times when the heat is not needed the water can stagnate
and even grow bacteria. Then the next time the heater is on you have just
flushed stagnant water into your water heater.
You need a seperate heater, or just use electric baseboard heat. If you had
intended using an electric water heater, electric basebord would make more
sense.
Greg