Mark D. Zacharias

I'm pretty sure is was cold ground, I was measuring the smps output side. I
installed the monitor and will just use it til it dies. Either way I need a
biger monitor. All these PDF schematics.....

Mark Z.

"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message
Are you measuring the B+ referenced to the hot or cold ground? You likely
have your 130v if the width is not severely diminished.

I don't do monitors much, mostly consumer video, but what you describe
sounds like bad solder connections in the B+ supply or H drive circuits.

Leonard

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
No biggie but I inherited this 19" monitor, which would be really nice on

my
bench at work - a 14" doesn't make it trying to read schematics with
these
old eyes.

Anyway, the horizontal width is occasionally unstable, and even more
occasionally the vertical AND horizontal collapse very briefly.

I've resoldered everything in sight, no good.

Any ideas?

Maybe the 130v line cutting out?

The smps max output is 80v. Haven't found the 130v yet.

Mark Z.