CW

As far as I'm concerned, Rossi won. He got the vote two out of three times
but the one they decided to go with was the inherently less acurate hand
count. Our system is screwed.

"Glenna Rose" wrote in message
news:fc.003d094101df67333b9aca0062d5a231.1df6753@p mug.org...

Not in Washington state, or maybe not. Our governor's race was certified
today with the hand re-count of the entire state, after a machine recount
(only 42 votes difference on that one or the first one, don't even
remember now). We now have a different governor by 120+ votes; the loser,
of course, who didn't want the machine recount that he also won and didn't
want the hand recount now wants a re-vote since he lost the hand recount!
Guess it depends on which side of "won" one is.g (Oh, if the republican
candidate won, the democratic party had to pay for the hand recount, since
the democrats requested the hand recount; but if the democratic candidate
won, the republicans had to pay for it.)

Comment was made by the camp of our new governor (based on the
hand-recount) that this shows we are no Florida (paraphrasing there).

Nope, the election may not be over, well not this one anyway, not yet.
The republicans have until late January to contest it as our now-formerly
elected republican governor will not accept that he is not governor as of
today. What a mess!!!

Wonder if either our not-now-elected republican male governor or our
now-elected democrat female governor is a woodworker.

Glenna