Andy Hall

Default Screwfix

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:28:44 +0000, PoP wrote:

Since that took place my attitude has calmed down and I've forgotten
about the matter to the extent that I was about to place another order
with Screwfix. That was, until this mornings post brought the
following threatening letter from Screwfix:

http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk/Image1.jpg

Notice also that it isn't signed by an individual.

This is the typical behaviour of large firms of lawyers and
accountants where letters are signed in the name of the company and
not the individual writing the letter. Nobody wants to accept
responsibility.

Somebody there certainly is into domain name management.

Most of the spelling mistakes that you might make will take you to
their site. For example:

www.screwfux.com

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl