Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Default Screwfix

In article , PoP
URL:mailto

And as far as B&Q and Screwfix are concerned I have spent literally
thousands of pounds in their warehouses and online over a period of
time. Guess where I'll be taking my business in future?

Well they haven't changed then. I thought their attitude over spamming was
bad enough, but veiled threats over a domain name that contains theirs is
just proof of an anti customer attitude. Makes you wonder how they expect to
stay in business.

You are welcome to archive my postings on the site if you like, I am still
itching to issue County Court proceedings for the invoice they didn't pay.
:-)