Ed Clarke

In article 2004123021270416807%larsstole@gsbuchicagoedu, Lars Stole wrote:
On 2004-12-30 20:45:01 -0600, (J T) said:

Thu, Dec 30, 2004, 5:47pm (EST-1)

(Lars*Stole) I am an allergy snip I usually wear a high-quality dust
mask snip Is
their a web site that has this sort of information? snip

Define "usually".

When I'm working with anything that makes dust -- table saw, router,
bandsaw, sanding. I don't wear it when I'm measuring or planing.

No good, no good, no good. That dust(fine dust) gets all over the place
and goes back into the air as you walk around. I have a dust collector
(Delta 2HP unit), one of those JDS powered air filters AND a 3M Airmate.
The Airmate is a powered respirator that can use various cartridges -
to filter dust, ammonia and some very nasty organic chemicals.

I, like you, have allergic reactions to dust. The Airmate lets me work
in comfort ( but don't eat beans and use the dust filter only cartridge ).
The air intake is in exactly the wrong place...

--
"De inimico non loquaris sed cogites."