Mark & Juanita

On 30 Dec 2004 16:51:50 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:52:28 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Funny thing is, that doesn't always happen. I had one of those Wagner
paint drip squirters a number of years ago.

The roller-hollow-handle type, or the "buzz to make your whole arm numb"
type? (got both).

The "buzz to make your whole arm numb" type. I guess I didn't notice
that part near as much as the "buzz loud enough to wake the neigbors' dead"
noise.

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry

I just noticed what that actually says.

:-)

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry