Rick

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 06:43:49 GMT, Rick wrote:

Here in Waukesha, WI we have garbage pick-up every Tuesday in my
neighborhood. This include large items. A friend of mine moved
recently and had 4 old computers, three dead monitors and 2 dot matrix
printers. He just put them on the curb and gone no questions asked.

I take I-94 to and from work every day, through Waukesha. Tuesdays,
you say?

Do they still do the large-item free-shopping (I mean, garbage pickup)
twice a year? Any idea when that is?

Dave "Gotta get rid of some of the stuff I picked up a decade ago" Hinz

They do not do the large item pick up twice a year. They do it weekly
(We must get something out of the high property taxes that we pay).
However which day that is depends on what neighborhood you live in.