Vaughn

"Ignoramus25901" wrote in message

Thanks to all, so far... Will look some more. Maybe for $40 I can
simply change the connector.

There is a frugal way of dealing with this. Simply obtain some of the gold
pins that fit inside the connector, solder them to your cable, add some small
heat shrink tube, and them manually mate the pins with the proper positions on
the connector. With a little scrounging, you can go one step further and find
an empty shell to act as a strain relief, then nobody will even know that you
don't have the proper connector in place.

If you can't find that stuff on some surplus junk somewhere, I will check
in some old drawers at work, we once used that style connector on traffic signal
controllers.

Vaughn