Prometheus

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:50:47 GMT, (Chuck)
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:13:29 -0600, Prometheus
wrote:

I'd really like to try my hand at turning some spirals,

Usually a really good catch with the tip of my skew gives me a
gorgeous spiral, often down the entire length of my spindle!

I've had a few of those too, but they sure weren't gorgeous! So I
guess it's time for me to start designing a little router carriage to
make once the weather warms up and my full shop opens up again (right
now it's limited to quickly cutting out blanks on the table saw while
shivering violently! The lathe is in my entryway, so it has quickly
become the winter woodworking tool of choice...)
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam