Martik

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:38:38 GMT, "Martik" wrote:

Is there any way to do this? I would like to get it down to 5-10gals to
encourage wasteful kids from taking long showers.

Why not install very low flow shower heads and lower the water
pressure to your home. If you dont have a pressure regulator into your
home, install one.
I got sick of cold showers with a 50 gal gas and 4 women in the house.
Cut down the pressure, installed low flow shower heads (as in, the
type that blow out more air than water) . Now they can take long
showers and I still get hot water.

The lowest is 1.7gpm which is still alot ie: 20mins=34gals Maybe I'll
experiment with different drill sizes