Big Bill

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:29:21 -0600, "me" wrote:

"Big Bill" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:55:21 -0600, "me" wrote:

"Big Bill" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:37:31 -0600, "me" wrote:

I for one am *very* glad that scientists and governments aren't

sitting
on
their hands with a wait an see attitude. Lack of foresight has caused
more
that one disaster in the past.
me

And taking the wrong action has also caused more than one disaster.
Doing something simply to do something is usually worse than waiting
to do the *right* thing.

When you decide the time is right would you please contact all of the
world's scientist and governments and let them know? I for one will rest

*lot* easier knowing that you're taking care of this for us.
Thank You,
me

Ah, yes, try to make it *my* fault that we don't know what's going on
yet.

When did I say it's your fault?

Read what yopu wrote.
By saying that *I* am rthe one who gets to decide, you're making it my
fault.

When did *you* get to determine who gets to decide?

Not me. I got the impression from your posts that you knew. My mistake.
;-)
me

Well, I do know that we don't know as much as some seem to *think* we
know.
--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"