Tim Douglass

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:38:45 -0500, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

"mark" wrote in message
A rotozip tool. How can they even sell one? Why did I buy one? I thought
I could use it to rough out some sheetrock electrical socket holes, but it
was pretty crappy.

This one gets my vote. Created so much damn dust, I was back to my drywall
saw in a flash.

I bought the $19.95 HF clone. I use it every time I do drywall work
with a good guidepoint bit. It is, without question, one of the
absolutely essential tools for hanging drywall at anything but a
casual amateur level. Every professional drywaller I know uses one and
I would have killed for such a tool back when I was doing it
professionally. The dust is a pretty minor thing when you compare the
speed and accuracy issues.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com