GregP

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:21:07 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

In English, however, it is generally indicative of someone who's even more
whippersnapperier than I am; 20-somethings and teenies. It's these punk
new generation kiddies with their stupid online gaming who are changing the
shape of our language 4ever. I fear u and i are fighting a l00zin9 battl3,
and all these w0rdz are going to make it into the dictionary sooner, rather
than l8tr. Then we wont be able to win "that's not a word" arguments, and
these punks will dance on the grave of what used to be a respectable and
dignified language.

Each new generation is a reflection of the one that raised it.