Joel Corwith

"Gino" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:40:39 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

wrote:

My SO doesn't allow me to play with fire since the time I lit up the

neighbors
fence while killing weeds with a tiger torch.g

SNORT!

I finished the back yard, hit a weed near the gate as I went to work out
front. Finished the front and went back to find the gate in flames. Garden
hose wouldn't reach that side of the house, but had plento 5 gal buckets
laying about. The chipboard used to patch the gate was very hard to put
out.

Some time later I was doing isolated weeds in the gravel when someone
shouted 'Hey, you can't do that in the city'. Was a fireman peeking over
the fence.