Dave Hinz

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:41:22 GMT, Mark Jerde wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

OK, what is it with us people and cutting off cords from stuff when we
toss them? Have any of us actually _used_ one of these cords?

About 3 minutes after cutting a new extension cord to wire up a 4' light
fixture in my shop I realized I could have used any one of about 20 spare
computer cords... Ah well, it's just money...

Mark. I have to wire in about a half-dozen light fixtures in (guess
where) my shop, and you just answered a question for me. Thanks for pointing
out what I should have been able to see. Seriously, I was going to hardwire
them but the boxes I hung are for outlets, so it wasn't going anywhere.