Dave Hinz

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:17:18 -0500, Owen Lawrence wrote:
(Dave Hinz wrote

I also
have a rack of hanging cords, the NEMA-standard computer plug type cords,
because every time I toss something I keep the cord. Yet, new purchases
always come with a new cord. What the hell am I (are we) thinking?

You need to get a lathe and make some lamps.

Got one. Two actually, one for wood, one for metal. Need to dig out
the russian olive & see if it's ready maybe?

Actually I _have_ used a couple of these cords for original electronics
projects and repairs, but I've got a shoebox full of them and I made a
concious decision last year to stop saving them.

How's that working out for you?