Mark Jerde

Dave Hinz wrote:

OK, what is it with us people and cutting off cords from stuff when we
toss them? Have any of us actually _used_ one of these cords? I also
have a rack of hanging cords, the NEMA-standard computer plug type
cords, because every time I toss something I keep the cord. Yet, new
purchases always come with a new cord. What the hell am I (are we)
thinking?

About 3 minutes after cutting a new extension cord to wire up a 4' light
fixture in my shop I realized I could have used any one of about 20 spare
computer cords... Ah well, it's just money...

-- Mark