Dave Hinz

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:22:32 -0800, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:

(Disclaimer: I was in Searz to return an old broken Crapsman tool
which they no longer made. I finally settled on a $15 gift card
from them. It took me 3 months to get to the gift card ting and
to find something to purchase from them. I settled on a long-sleeve
shirt and a philips/flat screwdriver blade.)

I'm gonna play the "take back b0rken sockets" game in the next week
or so. Someone _gave_ me a 5-gallon pail, half full of "my asshole
brother's tools". There are sockets in there that are split, some
smushed (how the hell do you smush a socket?), and a ton of duplicates
to what I already have, but enough new ones to be nice. I'm not sure
what they'll say about the collection of crap, but I'm going to try it.

Anyone heard of a socket exchange, so I can turn these duplicates into
sizes I don't have but need?