Dave Hinz

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:52:28 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Funny thing is, that doesn't always happen. I had one of those Wagner
paint drip squirters a number of years ago.

The roller-hollow-handle type, or the "buzz to make your whole arm numb"
type? (got both).

A while later my wife asked him whether he had
a chance to use it yet; he replied, "oh yeah, it works great!" uh-huh.

Maybe it does. If you get the paint watered down _just right_ (that
v-shaped drip stick vs. time thing), it doesn't suck, but the spray
pattern is horrible. Compressed air and a good Binks is the way to go.

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry

I just noticed what that actually says.

Dave