Larry Jaques

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 02:56:29 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

And hey, speaking of useless, SWMBO's vacuum cleaner is USELESS. I swear I
can get the floor clean faster raking the carpet with my bare fingers and
putting dog fur and other miscellany in the trash by hand. What a piece of
crap. No wonder she never uses it.

Have the local Goodwill and Salivation Army stores keep an eye
on a Hoover vac for you. It'll be under $50 and they can nearly
suck chrome off a doorknob. they're a good investment, and some
come with the original $1,200 worth of attachments, like a carpet
shampooer, car washer, house painter, etc.

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design