Gino

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:40:39 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"Gino" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 02:39:20 GMT, Patriarch

wrote:

Silvan wrote in
:

Gino wrote:

I couldn't live without a Dremel.
I even used it to remove the exhaust system from my 3/4 ton pickup.

How many cutoff wheels did YOU go through?

For about the same price, I bought a DeWalt low angle grinder and a

diamond
cutting wheel. You can cut a lot of stuff with that rig, and very

quickly.

Dremel stuff is too light duty for my Binford tastes.

But the Dremel is tiny.
It was the only tool that I had that could do the job.

Sigh..... this one's going to take a while. Gino... listen to me. I know
these things. Torches. Torches, Gino. They look really cool when they're
parked over in the corner, and you don't have to worry about tiny spaces.
With torches you can make spaces big enough to comfortably work in.

My SO doesn't allow me to play with fire since the time I lit up the neighbors
fence while killing weeds with a tiger torch.g