Tom Watson

On 29 Dec 2004 08:02:38 -0800, "foggytown" wrote:

And now in a burst of refreshing honesty we're all going to admit to
the most useless, waste-of-money, unnecessary, white elephant, "why the
hell did I ever buy that" tool in our arsenal.

B+D Electric Brad Nailer.
Stanley 55.
Delta POS Wet and Dry Sharpening Station.
1974 C10 Chevy.
Electric Socks.
PC Profile Sander.
B+D Spray Gun (w/ tire inflator).
Electric Gloves.
Minwax Touchup Kit.
PolyShades.
TOH Magazine.
Progressive Lense Eyeglasses.
Any reference book with "All About..." in the title.
Any book with "The Complete Guide To..." in the title.
Any article with "The Ultimate..." in the title.
Electric Hat.
AOL.
CTX Laptop.
Freud Carving Set.
Penco Guitar.
Anything sold by Ron Popeil (sp?)
Anything that says "Not Available In Stores!".
Religions that advertise in the backs of magazines.
Electric Ties.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)