Joseph Meehan

Clark Griswold wrote:
Since receiving a $100 gift certificate to the local HD, I am in the
market for a cordless drill. Any recommendations on voltage and
brand? I don't want something that will overheat and die in less than
3 months, likewise, I don't need a $300 plus contractor drill.

I plan on installing kitchen cabinets in the near future.

Thanks, Chevy

There are a lot of good ones out there. For the money and not heavy
duty use I like DeWalt. For most people I suggest a 12V or 18V model. 12
is lighter and should handle most anything most people may need.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math