Andy

Andy writes;

I have the Netzero free service, but the Juno 9.95 , which seems to
use the same access
numbers in my area.

The Juno works fine for me in North Texas, except from maybe 3am to
7am. Then, the
connection speeds become very slow and I am apparently being swapped
out with
other users....... But after 7am , things go back to my normal 25,400
bps........

The free Netzero has the same problem, but not as bad...... I am
certain it is some sort
of "time of day" thing, maybe they do maintenance or something.....

With the Juno, the occasional ads are annoying, but haven't kept me
from accomplishing
what I need to do...... I bet Netzero is the same........

..... By the way, the home pages are VERY similar. Seem to have the
same newsflashes, too.

Just another input. Maybe it'll help....... You can try the free
service first, and see
if you like it.... for either Juno or Netzero...
Andy