Rick

"Hi ... I'm from the Pathological Liar's Association of America"

(glances left and right, then stage whispers)

"In fact ... I'm the President!"

Nah, don't remember any of that.

"Silvan" wrote in message
J. Clarke wrote:

Nah. I haven't been 13 for a long time. I figured out a long time ago
that anybody who looks really nice almost always has an equal and
opposite personality anyway.

FWIW, I met a fellow a while back who dated Raquel Welch (not just his
tale--several other people I knew had seen them together). That was
pretty much his assessment of her.

Yeah, yeah, I dated Raquel Welch. That's the ticket.

(I guess most of you won't get that. I was talking to some of my wife's
relations who are roughly the same age I am. None of us have any idea
what's going on with SNL anymore, and since that was a SNL reference from
my youth, you geezers probably have nary a clue what I'm yammering about.
Oh well.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/