Silvan

Prometheus wrote:

tuning- IMO, it's much less time-consuming and more rewarding just to
find someone who knows what the heck they're doing to at least take a
look at your plane, and tell you how to fix it up!

Oh fooey. I've never had anything but. I don't think I know anyone under
the age of 80 who has ever actually used a hand plane. (In three
dimensions anyway. Sure, lotsa you electronic type invisible people on the
other side of this piece of shiny glass.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/