Silvan

J. Clarke wrote:

Nah. I haven't been 13 for a long time. I figured out a long time ago
that anybody who looks really nice almost always has an equal and
opposite personality anyway.

FWIW, I met a fellow a while back who dated Raquel Welch (not just his
tale--several other people I knew had seen them together). That was
pretty much his assessment of her.

Yeah, yeah, I dated Raquel Welch. That's the ticket.

(I guess most of you won't get that. I was talking to some of my wife's
relations who are roughly the same age I am. None of us have any idea
what's going on with SNL anymore, and since that was a SNL reference from
my youth, you geezers probably have nary a clue what I'm yammering about.
Oh well.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/