Dan_Musicant

Default Small high pressure tank

I just visited my mechanic yesterday and had a chat with him. Again, I
noticed a device he has which is a pressurized tank that he uses as a
sort of custom aerosol. He can fill it part way with some solution and
pressurize it up to over 100 PSI and spray from it. I guess it is about
1/2 gallon capacity. It's shaped like a fat version of those small
propane tanks.

I've looked for something like this in vain at my local auto parts store
- Kragen. My mechanic tells me he bought it from a Wurth distributor who
used to visit his shop every month or so. He tells me that he thinks
that Kent may also distribute or make one. He figures he paid around $50
for his.

I want this as a sort of high performance cleaning tool. They were
recommended to me as such. I have the Dust Off stuff they sell at
Costco, but the pressure's pretty weak out of those. I figure I can use
my tire inflator to pump 100 PSI into it, if I can get one. Does anyone
know a good place where I can pick up one of these? I live in Berkeley,
CA. Thanks!

Dan