Nick Hull

In article ,
Old Nick wrote:

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:33:50 -0500, Nick Hull
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Thanks for the reply.

I keep my PIRs in test mode all the time and trigger from that. Hard
wired, no battery problem.

Why do you do that? Do they work better? This is the important bit,
because this is where my problem lies.

I did that because it works, and when something works I stop fixing it.
I can at all times keep track of what is happening. ONce I noticed that
on one day of the year the setting sun will strike the PIR and trigger
it.

The PIR is always on test, but I turn the alarm on or off when I am in
the house.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/